Come with me and experience many of the more pleasant sights, smells and tastes of life, kick back and take the time to soak it all in! A place for reviews, stories, recipes and anything else I feel like sharing with the gents out there who like me appreciate the finer things.
Tuesday, May 5, 2015
Ursa Major Face Wash
This is a fantastic face wash, it smells amazing, a soothing fusion of cedar, lavender, and lemon give it the aroma of pure nature! This stuff is one of the best face washes if not the best face wash I've ever used. It leaves my face feeling smooth and clean, my only recommendation is the use of a good face moisturizer after washing, but that is normal since most soaps dry out the skin even further if they are doing their job. It also does a great job of lightly exfoliating the skin and it is all natural. Awesome stuff 5 out of 5 stars. I have kept this as a regular item in my bathroom and plan on getting more when I run out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment